TERMS OF REFERENCE – SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
WORK FROM HOME WITH REQUIRED MEETINGS
YfPI is searching for a talented Social Media Manager to represent the organisation virtually by building social media presence. The Social Media Manager will be required to run creative online campaigns and drive engagement. The person needs to engage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our image across all platforms regularly.
Terms of Reference
● Responsible for daily posts on all social media outlets where YfPI has its presence.
● Create attractive content for multiple social media channels.
● Become an organisation’s advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate or required.
● Identify opportunities to publish guest blogs and invite guest bloggers to participate whenever an online campaign is planned. Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
● Regularly provide feedback on insights gained from social media monitoring (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
● Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor for mentions whenever required.
● Run social media campaigns for awareness.
● Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
● Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
● Keep a check on whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
● Give suggestions to the content writer after evaluating social media trends which may be relevant.
● Passionate about digital media and driving impact through it.
● A deep understanding of the target audience (youth) and what motivates them online.
● High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
● Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices will be helpful.
● Excellent working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
● Social Media Marketing experience will be preferred.
● Experience developing social media strategies.
● Ability to develop the right narrative for each social media platform.
● Certificate to validate your efforts
● Letter of recommendation as per your performance and commitment
● Guidance from experts and mentoring support
● Access to National and International opportunities to represent the organisation
● Training by experts in required field before starting the fellowship
*These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. YfPI as a small and growing organization relies on its members keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its overall development.