TERMS OF REFERENCE – PROJECT MANAGER AND DEVELOPER
WORK FROM HOME WITH REQUIRED MEETINGS
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our organisation’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with our team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
Terms of Reference
1. Coordinating with team members to make sure that the projects are running smoothly, and evaluating project requirements, deadlines.
2. Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
3. Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
4. Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarising relevant information.
5. Developing effective new project plans when asked and ensuring their execution.
6. Coordinating with and training the project associates.
7. Identifying and developing new opportunities.
8. Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
● Bachelor degree (pursuing/completed) in any field.
● Should have previous experience of project management.
● Should possess crisis management skills.
● Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
● Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
● Ability to manage budget efficiently.
● Certificate to validate your efforts
● Letter of recommendation as per your performance and commitment
● Guidance from experts and mentoring support
● Access to National and International opportunities to represent the organisation
● Training by experts in required field before starting the fellowship
*These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. YfPI as a small and growing organization relies on its members keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its overall development.