ROLE OF CO-FACILITATOR
- Camp visit on weekdays and every alternate Sunday, giving minimum 2.5 hours/visit.
- Facilitate experiential and holistic learning experiences for the camp children.
- Building strong relationships within the community to enable an encouraging learning environment for the kids.
- Community Engagement
- Plan, design and improvise the curriculum according to their needs.
- Teaching preferred subjects to the kids on camp.
- Organising and facilitating workshops for the community.
- 6 months (4-6 hours/week on camp – as per the person’s suitability and availability of the slots)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A rigorous training session for acquiring co-facilitation skills.
- Develop team building and management skills.
- Muster knowledge and insights of international communities.
- On ground first-hand opportunity of driving developmental changes.
- Develop session organisation skills.
- LOR based on the performance.
- Certificate stating the work done by the intern and association with YFPI.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with welcoming hearts and open minds!