TERMS OF REFERENCE – FUNDRAISING OFFICER
WORK FROM HOME WITH REQUIRED MEETINGS
We are looking for a driven Fundraiser to raise funds for the projects as per the yearly strategic plan. The Fundraiser's responsibilities include developing fundraising programs, recruiting sponsors and applying for grant application, and encouraging support through promotional activities. You should also develop and maintain professional relationships with other stakeholders.
To be successful as a Fundraiser, you should demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong leadership qualities. Demonstrate commitment to teamwork in a fast-paced work environment and possess ability to meet prescribed and self-imposed deadlines. The person should possess exceptional organizational and presentation skills, and be able to meet the funding targets.
Terms of Reference
1. Researching potential sponsors.
2. Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential sponsors.
3. Creating marketing and promotional activities.
4. Developing fundraising events.
5. Maintaining records of sponsors, donors and grant application.
6. Meeting the fundraising targets given.
7. Other duties assigned by Manager
● Bachelor’s degree in any field, certification in relevant area.
● Experience in a Fundraising position.
● Creativity and persuasion skills.
● Good organizational skills.
● Strong leadership qualities.
● Certificate to validate your efforts
● Letter of recommendation as per your performance and commitment
● Guidance from experts and mentoring support
● Access to National and International opportunities to represent the organisation
● Training by experts in required field before starting the fellowship
*These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. YfPI as a small and growing organization relies on its members keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its overall development.