TERMS OF REFERENCE – FACILITATOR
WORK FROM HOME WITH REQUIRED MEETINGS
YfPI is searching for a self-assured Facilitator to lead group conversations about newly-introduced content. The Facilitator should elucidate participants existing knowledge, prepare pertinent, meaningful training material, and subsequently steer discussions thereof. The Facilitator should also monitor participants’ performance to discern potential learning-related challenges. You should exhibit zeal and confidence in order to bolster attendees participation.
Terms of Reference
● Highlighting needs pertaining to capacity development.
● Perceiving which requirements are amenable to facilitation.
● Pinpointing existing programs or formulating bespoke courses for use.
● Selecting accompanying test materials.
● Encouraging respect for ideas voiced during facilitation.
● Steering conversations about learning.
● Extracting varied insights from participants.
● Administering and reviewing progress on assessments.
● Tracking and conveying attendees' engagement.
● Well versed in more than one language.
● Bachelors’ degree in any field (completed/pursuing).
● Demonstrable and relevant facilitation experience.
● Capacity to formulate relevant, memorable curriculum.
● Ability to drive critical, student-led dialogues about learning material.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Respectful and accommodating.
● Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
● Certificate to validate your efforts
● Letter of recommendation as per your performance and commitment
● Guidance from experts and mentoring support
● Access to National and International opportunities to represent the organisation
● Training by experts in required field before starting the fellowship
*These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. YfPI as a small and growing organization relies on its members keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its overall development.