Who are we looking for?
We are looking for extremely Passionate, Creative and Peaceful people to join our team as Community Developer. The role of Community Developer requires a lot of creativity, management skills and to know what will create social impact in our society and how can we engage youth in it. If you think possess these qualities come join our team.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Good communication skills
- Previous work experience in work with NGO/College society/internships etc
- Should possess good management and organizational skills
- Proactive in approach and have the quality to lead.
- Active in taking initiative and have critical and creative thinking
- Should be comfortable traveling within Delhi
Terms of Reference (Job description)
- Post every workshop need to come up with a campaign to increase engagement and measure social impact
- Create report about workshops and increase visibility
- Work on first civil society platform to advice UN on SDGs.
- Co-create youth inter-governmental platform for international policy platform with stakeholders (UNDP, CW)
- Research about communities for inclusion in various workshops.
What you take back?
Apart from getting great experience and learning of lifetime, you’ll get:
- A wide experience of engaging in a community development project
- Chance of being involved in Youth and Inter-Governmental policy matters with stakeholders like United Nations Development program and the Commonwealth Secretariat.
- Certificate to validate your efforts
- Letter of Recommendation from validated by our executives who consult 7 National Governments and the Commonwealth Youth Secretariat.
These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. YfPI as a small and growing organization relies on its members keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its overall development.