TERMS OF REFERENCE – ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEARNING OFFICER
WORK FROM HOME WITH REQUIRED MEETINGS
YfPI is searching for a perceptive, creative Administrative Manager to oversee project operations and performance of members. The Administrative Manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the smooth and efficient operations. You will be required to manage training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates. You must be focused on ensuring attracting and retaining top talent and streamlining office operations to maximise quality and efficiency.
Terms of Reference
1. Supervising regular operations of the ongoing projects and fellows.
2. Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
3. Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
4. Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences,
interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
5. Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
6. Liaising with the members to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.
7. Studying and contributing to the operations and culture of the organisation.
8. Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
9. Addressing skills deficits through tailored training measures.
10. Coordinating external training as the need arises.
● Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field. (Completed/ pursuing)
● Experience in related field.
● Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
● Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
● Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
● Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities and improving the capabilities of the human resources.
● Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
● Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills.
● Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition.
● Certificate to validate your efforts
● Letter of recommendation as per your performance and commitment
● Guidance from experts and mentoring support
● Access to National and International opportunities to represent the organisation
● Training by experts in required field before starting the fellowship
*These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. YfPI as a small and growing organization relies on its members keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its overall development.