Who are we looking for?
We are looking for extremely Passionate, Organized and Peaceful people to join our team to work as workshop curator. The role of Workshop Curator is to create the experience of a lifetime for the audience, so if you think that you have what it takes to make an event success we would like you onboard.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Good communication skills with ability to interact with potential crowd
- Previous work experience in work with event organizing or similar
- Should possess good management and organizational skills
- Proactive in approach and have the quality to lead.
- Active in taking initiative and have critical thinking
- Should be good at simplifying things
Terms of Reference (Job description)
-Understand the format of YfPIs workshop and Create modules for upcoming workshops.
-Curate and facilitate modules during workshops
-Calculate capacity build in participants post workshop
-Improvise workshop experience through feedbacks
- Letter of recommendation
- Guidance from experts and great exposure
These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. YfPI as a small and growing organization relies on its members keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its overall development.