Who are we looking for?
We are looking for two extremely Passionate, Patient and Peaceful people to join our team to work on our Refugee rehabilitation project. Working with refugee needs a commitment, patience, empathy and will to achieve success amidst hurdles. Therefore we are looking for people who are committed and can work selflessly to help improve lives of people with a public-private partnership.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Good communication skills with ability to interact with refugee community
- Previous work experience in grass root level work with NGO/College society
- Should possess good management and organizational skills
- Proactive in approach and have the quality to lead.
- Active in taking initiative and have critical thinking
- Should be comfortable traveling within Delhi
Terms of Reference (Job description)
- Be able to regularly visit the camps and identify problems in education, healthcare, and sanitation
- Be able to document and present data relating to the camp for purpose of study and project development
- Be able to engage with stakeholders and present developed project proposals
- Be able to work on ground and implement projects, calculate impact and improvise the project from feedback
- Be able to fund raise and present project proposals to SCR executives and donors
What you take back?
- Apart from getting great experience and learning of lifetime, you’ll get:
- A wide experience of engaging in a community development project
- Chance of being involved in Youth and Inter-Governmental policy matters with stakeholders like United Nations Development program and the Commonwealth Secretariat.
- Certificate to validate your efforts
- Letter of Recommendation from validated by our executives who consult 7 National Governments and the Commonwealth Youth Secretariat.
These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. YfPI as a small and growing organization relies on its members keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its overall development.