ROLE REQUIREMENTS OF CO-FACILITATOR
- Facilitate experiential and holistic learning experiences for the Rohingya refugee kids
- Plan, aid and improvise the curriculum according to their need.
- Create safe spaces through open dialogue and mindful questioning by adopting reflective and challenging practices.
- Building strong relationships within the refugee community to enable an encouraging learning environment for the kids by creating a ripple impact using the power of a collective.
- 6 months (8-9 hours/week on camp – as per the person’s suitability and availability of the slots)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A rigorous training session for acquiring co-facilitation skills.
- Develop team building and management skills.
- Muster knowledge and insights of international communities.
- On ground first-hand opportunity of driving developmental changes.
- Develop session organisation skills.
- LOR based on the performance.
- Certificate stating the work done by the intern and association with YFPI.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with welcoming hearts and open minds!