YOUTH FOR PEACE INTERNATIONAL (YFPI)
TERMS OF REFERENCE – PHOTOGRAPHER
WORK FROM HOME WITH REQUIRED MEETINGS
Capture and provide high-quality and high-resolution images of events, missions, or the target communities where YfPI is implementing its activities.The photographer will be required to have his/her own equipment and be available for travel immediately as needed to the area where YfPI Programmes operate in order to cover various events and topics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture high resolution images of individuals, members, groups, events at field locations related to the implementation of the YfPI activities and programmes
- Provide at least 10-15 selected images from each event/assignment
- Caption each photograph with specific details such as geographical location, name of the person (for portraits), activity and any other relevant information, for easy identification and location.
Specific requirements for photos:
– Color and Black and White(as required);
– In electronic form to be uploaded on organisation drive;
– Format of electronic pictures: JPEG, maximum TIFF, BMP, PNG;(as required)
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the YfPI values and ethical standard
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of YfPI
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality, and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
- Focuses on result and responds positively to feedback
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
– At least 0-6 years work experience in photography in social/development area with any
– Proven ability in photography and ability to assimilate and communicate complex visual
messages in an engaging and user-friendly manner
– Advanced knowledge and skills of MS Office, including Adobe Photoshop and other editing tools
Photoshop is required.
Other Skills Required:
- Knowledge and understanding of the development sector;
- Availability and willingness to travel to remote areas of delhi.
- Ability to work in close coordination with other team members.
- Letter of recommendation
- Guidance from experts and great exposure
These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. YfPI as a small and growing organization relies on its members keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its overall development