YOUTH FOR PEACE INTERNATIONAL (YFPI)
TERMS OF REFERENCE – EVENTS AND LOGISTICS Associate
WORK FROM HOME WITH REQUIRED MEETINGS
The Events and Logistics Head have to take care of end to end management and logistics of workshop and other events of YfPI.
Specific duties / Job description
- Responsible for management and organization of YfPI events.
- Handle all the logistics for event
- Manage vendors for logistics
- Traveling to on-site inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Bachelor degree (pursuing/completed) in any field.
- Should have previous experience in managing events
- Should be able to think on feet
- Should possess crisis management skills
- Having contacts with vendors is a bonus
- Should be able to manage a team
Letter of recommendation
Guidance from experts and great exposure
These Terms of Reference have been designed as a guide to the position and are not likely to be the definitive responsibilities and are not designed to restricted ability to improve in any area identified has a requirement for attention. YfPI as a small and growing organization relies on its members keeping an open mind, a flexible approach to work and a dedication and loyalty to its overall development.